March is National Crochet Month, and what better way to celebrate than to share all of my Amazing Grace Free Crochet Patterns!!
The collection dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness now has 15 Free Crochet Patterns!! Help spread the word by sharing my passion for paying it forward… Make these fun, free crochet patterns for yourself and for those who are suffering or recovering from any life circumstances…
Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series
- Amazing Grace Snoodie ~ A cowl with a hood
- Amazing Grace Blissful Slouchy ~ A slightly slouchy, textural version
- Amazing Grace Tote Bag ~ Perfect for heading to the farmers market
- Amazing Grace Headband ~ One of my all-time fan favorites
- Amazing Grace Infinity Scarf ~ Stylish and easy to wear
- Amazing Grace Boot Cuffs ~ My newest edition to the collection
- Amazing Grace Spa Trio ~ 3 great sizes to pamper yourself
- Amazing Grace Blissful Beanie ~ A standard beanie with fun texture
- Amazing Grace Summer Shawl ~ Made with cotton & some open stitching, perfect for Summer
- Amazing Grace Baby Blanket ~ Lovely for any little angel in your life
- Amazing Grace Summer Coaster Set ~ Sit back and relax with your favorite cup of coffee
- Amazing Grace Chunky Crochet Cowl ~ Works up quickly with lovely chunky yarn
- Amazing Grace Prayer Shawl ~ The original Amazing Grace Prayer Shawl
- Amazing Grace Fingerless Gloves ~ Keep your hands warm while being stylish
- Amazing Grace Hat ~ The original Amazing Grace Hat
The Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series
~Is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness and my dearest friend Sandra Kay Gilb. Sandra and I were childhood friends and inseparable until the end. We shared our lives in so many ways, marriages, births of our children, tragedies and more good times than anyone could ever ask for. Sandra passed away in 2007 from Breast Cancer. This was a devastating loss and spurred my passion for Breast Cancer Awareness! At the age of 43 Sandra was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, the same disease that took her mother’s life many years earlier and claimed Sandra’s life in less than 2 years. Each Amazing Grace Pattern is designed to comfort cancer patients as they are treated and recovering from this or any disease!! Please pay it forward by donating items made from these patterns to help someone afflicted by this disease.
1981 Post High School Graduation Road Trip… Sandy and Me!!!!
I hope you also enjoy making them for yourselves, for gifts and spreading the word about Breast Cancer Awareness by sending other crocheter’s to my site to build Awareness and a Charitable Community!
©Copyright 2016 Elena Hunt/Beatrice Ryan Designs. All of my patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog, website or social media, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you. This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.